Terms And Conditions
By purchasing any of the games from this site, you are agreeing to abide by the terms and conditions laid out below. If you have any questions or queries over these terms and conditions, please contact us before purchasing.
- These games are for private use only. Private use indicates they are for private parties held with people you know and not to be used for public events, e.g. on coaches, in restaurants, in hotels, on trains, etc.
- You are not allowed to make money from these games. This includes selling the game onto others or charging people to come to the party. The only exception is to raise money for charity, but you will need our written consent first
- If you wish to sell these games on our behalf, please contact us for details.
- Some of the games and themes contain some adult content which may be unsuitable for younger players. We recommend that only those of 18 years or over play the murder mystery games. However the ultimate responsibility for allowing anyone to play these games lies with the person or persons organising the party.
- All of these games come as digital downloads. This means you will not receive any physical items through the post. You will receive all you game material via email to the address you specify and checkout.
- After payment has cleared, if you have not received your game within 2 hours, please check your spam box. If it is not there either, please contact us and we will resend the game to you.
- Due to the downloadable nature of these games and the inability to effectively return them, we will only offer refunds on a case by case basis. This includes if you feel the game has been misrepresented or missold in any way.
- All characters, settings, scenarios and themes used in these games are purely fictitious and any resemblance to persons either living or dead or any similarity to real life situations is purely coincidental.